Work at the Front Desk at Hillel
Are you friendly, organized, and looking for another way to stay involved at Hillel and get paid along the way? Apply to be a Front Desk/Office Assistant.
Front Desk Position Description
· Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate staff
· Greet visitors with a friendly smile, and providing tours of the center
· Ability to process payments for merchandise purchases, Fitness center and any other payment types
· Comfort and savvy with technology, and a ‘quick’ learner
· Ability to successfully open and close the center according to procedures
· Ability to multi-task and use time wisely
· Must be friendly, patient and be reliable
· Additional administrative duties may apply; must be flexible to change
Please submit the following to Sunita Murthy, Office Operations Manager - email@example.com
2. If you are currently enrolled in a Work Study program
3. Hours interested in working/availability (Hillel is open M-Th 830-10; F. 830-4 (some Fridays include Shabbat coverage until 930 PM); Sat. 12-8; Sun. 10-8).
4. 3 References